Last Minute Tips
So your wedding day is fast approaching. The hall has been reserved, the caterer has been booked, and your bride has purchased the gown of her dreams. The only problem is that you still haven't chosen the gifts for your groomsmen.
No need to panic. A quick search on Amazon.com reveals seven great gift ideas in a wide price range that may help you take your stress level down a notch and earn you the reputation of the groom of the year:
- Stainless Steel Groomsman Flask. Price: Around $40. This has an 8-oz. capacity and can be engraved. It's elegant, understated, and sensible. A great gift for the man about town.
- Credit Card Wallet-Sized Bottle Opener. Price: Around $6. This item is priced for the prudent wedding budget and is sure to make a hit. It's practical and can be used in a variety of settings.
- Engravable Pocket Knife with 9 Tools. Price: Around $13. What man doesn't appreciate a functional pocket knife? It's not just the dream of male childhood, but the ready utensil of he-man manhood.
- Stainless Steel Blocking RFID Travel Wallet. Price: Around $20. Do any of your groomsmen travel? With the rise in identity theft it's more important than ever to protect the contents of one's wallet, and this one easily fits the bill. Holds both credit cards and business cards. Comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Personalized Engraved Silver-Plated Money Clip. Price: Around $2.99. Another item priced just right that still makes a great functional gift.
- Invicta 18-K Rose Gold-Plated and Stainless Steel Watch. Price: Around $70. Elegant, sophisticated, and sure to create a long-lasting memory of your special day. Second, minute, and hour subdials and even shows the date.
- Iron Man Gold Tone Cuff Links. Price: Around $30. Comes in a variety of styles, so you can tailor each set to each groomsman's personality. Very stylish and sure to impress.
Now that you've crossed this very important item from your To-Do List you can sit back, breathe a little, and anticipate the great memories that will be created on your wedding day.
*Photo: Andrew Turner via Flickr
[Originally published on Yahoo! Voices on 05/01/2014 (no longer published there).]